Finding orders related to site or equipment in the Service module.
For finding historical orders in the order list see this article.
- Click the menu button in the top left.
- Choose 'Service'.
- Go to 'Site'.
- Choose the site or equipment you want to see history for.
Tip: If you want to narrow down the list you can write in the top of a column to create a filter.
- In left hand menu there are contextual buttons that that change based on your selection.
- With the site highlighted click 'Order history' in the left hand menu.
- Select the order you want from the list in the sub-menu in the lower right corner and click 'Show order'.
History for hours and costs, materials, and checklists
With a site or equipment selected you can see the history for elements recorded on it by clicking the corresponding button.
This will display a list on the right side of the details view showing all entries recorded on the highlighted site or equipment.
This can be filtered to by dates if you only want to see entries for a specific period.
For checklists there will also be a column indicating if the checklist is completed or not.