The Order menu contains options for default values and requirements on orders as well as what type of orders that are available to users.
- Default settings for new orders will not lock the option for the users but will used when nothing else is specified.
- Order number allows for customizing the order numbers generated by Handyman Office with values based on what type of order it is, what year it was created, or what department it belongs to.
Checking the box for allowing editing of order numbers unlocks the field under Order > General.
- Other encompasses permissions and limitations for users in Handyman Office and on Handyman Mobile.
- Secondary customer allows a second customer to be connected to the order.
It can be set as the receiver for invoices from the order.
- Order list options allows for additional data to be displayed in the order list.
Secondary customer is dependent on 'Use secondary customer' in the section above.
- Available order types determines what kind of orders can be created in the client.