- Create new orders from Resource Planner icon
- Create new orders by right clicking in the Resource Planner
- Open order directly from task in Resource Planner
- Setting to allow Resource Planner to open on startup
Features in Resource Planner
Creating new orders from the resource planner.
Until now, creating new orders and planning them visually in the resource planner have been two separate tasks. This can now be performed directly from the resource planner, saving the clicks and time spent on going back and forth from the Planner and the Order desktop.
To achieve this, we have introduced two user-friendly ways of creating orders.
A new icon has been implemented directly in the Planner. Clicking this icon will open the Order Wizard giving users the ability to create new orders directly from the Planner.
After creating new order, it will be highlighted and in focus in the Planner for further planning, adding participants, tasks, etc.
The new feature will optimize the workflow by combining order management and resource planning into one screen.
The new icon is placed here:
It is also now possible to create new orders by selecting a certain time frame on a resource in the planner. Right clicking the selected timeframe will give the option of New Order.
When clicking New Order form the right click menu, both participant and start and end time of the order are pre-selected in the Order Wizard. This provides the user to create, plan and adding resources to a new order in a quick and visual way.
View Order shortcut from Resource Planner
We’ve added the ability to quickly view all order details with a click in the Planner. Select an order in the planner and click the icon shown below.
The user will be taken directly to the Order Desktop to view the Order. This will help reduce time spent on finding the order from the task in the planner to make further changes, viewing details etc.
- Hours approval module had incorrect records created when splitting hours of an existing registration
- Improved performance in service management contract as we only show the tree of the selected contract
- Add new order functionality to Ressource Planner
- Setting to select Resource Planner to open on startup
- Open order from Resource Planner
- Hide the export tab in configuration invoice when the selected integration is based on messages
- Only selected invoices for export will be re-exported
- Send invoice export messages to integration service when click on “Create Invoice”
- HM-API service is now able to detect new clients without a restart
- Improved document handling for invoices
- Added new fields to GET/POST method of invoice endpoint
- Added support for reading invoice settings to Settings endpoint
- New customer keep negative customer number even when invoice module is in use
XML Integration documentation is updated
- http://api.gsghandyman.no/ for full documentation
- Opening reports or report designer could fail if menu plugins were activated
- Ensure that german text fit in all the forms
- HMO supports immediate notification of error events posted from integration service
- Fleet system integration removed as it is replace by routing plugin
- Allow Menu Plugins to interact with reports and the resource planner