Profiles are assigned to users individually and do not depend on department settings.
A user profile is used to define what elements of Handyman Office the user has access to.
The list of modules available is subject to the company licence.
Subsections for the order module are creating and deleting orders (does not override setting in Configuration > Company > Order), changing customer contracts, and the ability to create quotes for customer.
Contains options for adding and deleting customers.
Access to salary export as well as the Hours Approval Module.
Besides general access it is possible to choose access to the invoice export function.
In this section it is possible to limit a user's access to suppliers/wholesalers which includes updating price lists, stores/warehouses, purchase orders, and article/item packages.
Options for this module includes a read-only option to restrict access to editing.
Individual subsection access can controlled for the following.
- Creating new equipment
- Deleting equipment
- Customers (not to the same as Customer module)
- Service calendar
- Service form management
- Configuration (specific for the Service module configuration)
This section controls access to the following elements of the configuration menu.
- Cost element
No subsections for System.
No subsections for Analytics.
Quick search presets can be used to adjust what results are shown as default in when searching the Service module.
It is possible to exclude specific types and inactive elements to narrow down results for users.
The default view settings limit the users access to assets depending on the user's role.
- None - No limitations
- All assets in my department - Shows the assets that have the user's department listed as responsible
- All assets available through official in charge filter - Shows assets that have the user listed as the responsible technician
The options for favorites on startup allows for the Favorites filter to be active when opening the Service module rather than the user activating it manually.
- None - Shows the default view in the Service module
- Personal favorites - Shows only elements that are tagged as favorites by the user
- Department favorites - Shows only elements that are tagged as favorites by users in the same department
These settings allows for a preset configuration of the Resource Planner that can be used as a company standard. This does not remove the option for users to modify their personal settings.
This option makes it possible to adjust what menu plugins are available to the users.