Checklists made from templates are sometimes updated.
These new templates are included in new versions of Handyman Office but will not automatically be activated.
Here is a guide for how to activate the most recent version of a checklist.
- Go to 'Configuration' via the top left menu and select 'Checklist'.
- In the left hand menu choose 'New from template'.
- Choose the checklist you want to update from the list.
The list you see here is dependent on the company license.
Compare the version number if you are unsure if there is a new version available.
- Once you select a checklist and click 'OK' you will be prompted with a dialogue asking for confirmation that you are replacing the old version of the checklist.
- By clicking yes, the groups from the old version will be copied and linked to the same order categories in the new version. This process will also mark the old checklist as inactive.
Activating a new version of a checklist will not replace active checklists in orders.
These will have to be replaced manually.