New Resource Planner functions for updating multiple orders
New options for service order generation and orders
Support for Contracting Works integration
- Updated Handyman API with new endpoints and support for authorisation per endpoint
Add or remove participants, or change the main participant on multiple orders
Very often plans change because of sickness and changes in priority, or that employees leave the company.
In order to replan all affected orders of such changes, there is new functions in the planner to help you with this.
The order list in the planner now supports multi-select using standard Windows method for selecting by holding down the shift- or control-key. When more than one order is selected, only the buttons for the new functions is active.
Add participants to selected orders
- Lists all employees you are allowed to add to orders, and lets you choose who you wish to add to all orders.
- You also may need to choose who will be the main participant for orders in the list that has no participants
Remove participants from selected orders
- Here the list will be all participants connected to some or all of the orders. Orders without the participant you choose will not be affected.
Change main participant on selected orders
- Here the list is the current main participants on the selected orders. Chose the one to be the new main participant
New option in contract to specify what the Order name should be
In the contract definition, specify an order name to be used on the generated service order.
- Variable “@F” will be used to fetch the name of the service form with the lowest frequency on the order.
- If used on other order types than service order, the variable will not have any effect.
- Manually created service orders will get order name according to contract definition
New field on orders for "Priority request"
This new field is mainly used together with Handyman Connect so that your customer can indicate if the order they place should get high priority. In the same process, the customer may set a requested start or en date.
These fields are now visible in the order list so that is easy to follow up such requests.
Adding a new order contact is now visible in the activity log
Accepting a Quote (Creating a new order) is now visible in the activity log
Ensure that automatic checklists are sent when checklists are done
See separate release notes for the APIs here.
Other changes and important fixes
- Support for Contracting Works Integration
Terminated contracts are now removed automatically during normal sync
Ensure that information for automatic login to drivers log is sent
Sends the order name configuration from contract settings for new repair/installation orders
- New tab for listing not complete + approved orders for invoicing
- General stability improvements