Please click on this link to download Handyman Office from the Microsoft Store.
If the link does not work, please follow the steps below to install Handyman Office manually:
Go to the Microsoft Store
1. Open Microsoft Store on your PC
- This step may require you to sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don't have a Microsoft account yet, you can open a new, free account here.
- Note that it must be a Microsoft account, not an Office365 account.
- Open the Microsoft Store app on your PC
- You can search for “Store” on the Windows Start menu to start
- Then open the app “Microsoft Store” from the search results
- If you can't find or open the app, contact your IT representative
2. Sign in with your Microsoft account
- Make sure that you are signed in to Microsoft Store with the Microsoft account.
3. Install Handyman Office
- Open the Microsoft store - e.g. by typing "Store" into the Windows Search Bar
- In the store search for Handyman Office
- Click on “Download” here to install the app
4. Signing in to Handyman Office
Follow the instructions in article Launch Handyman Office for Handyman Cloud