Here are a few tings to consider when choosing a mobile device for running Handyman Mobile.
- Common for all mobile devices is that a large screen will be beneficial when entering data, and higher CPU/More RAM will always be beneficial to the performance.
- In general, we recommend using devices newer than 2 years. Handyman Mobile requires a certain amount of processing power, and running Handyman Mobile on old devices results in slow performance and a poor user experience.
- The application behaves differently on phones and tablets. The screen can be divided in two when running on a tablet, and it can be useful for the user to see more information on a larger screen.
- A good advice is to try out some devices before you decide what to use.
- Check if your device is supported by the current iOS version: https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/supported-models-iphe3fa5df43/ios
- If your device is on these lists, it should work fine with Handyman Mobile
- We recommend devices that have at least 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage capacity
- The device must be running Android version 8 or newer
- Chromebook is not supported
- We recommend Microsoft Surface Pro 4 or newer
- Windows 10 or newer is required