The choices you have regarding which orders can be created depend on whether you have the service module or not. Without the service module, you will have the options of work order and internal order.
With the service module, you will also be able to choose between installation order, repair order and service order.
To create a new work order, select work order in the menu on the left under create order:
- Then you search for the customer or
- chooses to create a new customer (For customers with integration to the financial system, customers must be created in the financial system)
- Mark the line with the correct customer
- Select next in the wizard
Fill in general information about the order. Order categories that are set up with standard checklists will display different checklists when the order is created. Continue to the next part of the wizard by clicking next.
- Enter a description for the assignment if desired under description
- Tick for internal use if the description should not be visible to the customer
- Press add
- Select next to proceed in the wizard
When you have pressed add, you will see the description as a separate line that can be edited and possibly deleted before moving on to the last part of the wizard.
During the completion of the order, you can choose whether you want to:
- Start planning (requires resource planner license)
- Set the order as free order without participants
- Enter the order as completed. Here, with the resource planner license, you will have the choice of planning later or omitting this order from planning.
The order list will show the new order