1. Simple integration
There are two different types of integration in Handyman for exporting orders to the ERP system:
- Regular integration: All data is automatically transferred from Handyman to ERP as soon as relevant changes are made
- Simple integration: The export of orders is initiated manually via Handyman Office.
The Simple Integration setting can only be set by the IT administrator via the Handyman Control Center.
If your system is set up for Simple Integration, you can see if the “Prepare” item is visible in the Job menu in the desktop job.
2. Approve completed orders in Handyman-Office
After the order has been completed by the technician and has been synchronized from the mobile device, it appears in the Handyman Office with a green check mark.
In order for the recorded expenses to be transferred correctly to ERP, they must be viewed and approved in Handyman. You can do this at 3 levels.
- At order level: This allows you to approve all expenses at once.
- At area level: Here, for example, all entries in the “Hours and Costs” area are approved.
- At item level: Here, each entry is approved individually.
Once something is approved, a green circle with a white checkmark will appear next to the approved item. The order itself initially gets the same symbol with a warning, indicating that there are still items that have not been approved. This may well be intentional. If all items in the order are approved, the warning disappears.
Important: Only approved entries are transferred to ERP!!!
3. Export approved orders
Once all desired items are approved and the order is ready to be transferred to ERP, click on "Prepare". This moves the order to an area where it can be transferred from.
In the list that appears, please select all jobs that you want to transfer and click on “Export”.
4. Set the order to historical
After successful export, the view jumps back to the regular job list. For better overview, you should now set the exported orders to "historical". As a result, they disappear from the list, but not from the system.
Confirm the action in the following dialog.
If necessary, you can also set the invoice status to 'Last invoiced' there. The order is then blocked from further changes.