1. Export order from Handyman Office
Follow the individual steps as described in Article for Exporting an Order with Simple Integration .
Lexware's interface for importing jobs only makes it possible to import a job once. You must therefore complete the job in Handyman before transferring it to Lexware.
Once the order has been imported into Lexware and there are still billable services, you must create a new order in Handyman.
2. Start of the eCommerce module in Lexware
- Open the eCommerce interface via administration —> eCommerce
3. Importing files exported by Handyman
- In the eCommerce module, click on the “Exchange data” button:
- In the following dialog, in the Import Orders section, select the file exported by Handyman (1), then click on “Import” (2).
The file path was specified when setting up the interface
4. orders for new customers
If a new customer has been created in Handyman, the customer must also be recreated in Lexware. There are differences between the individual Lexware versions:
Only order data is transferred. Before importing into Lexware, the customer created in Handyman must be created manually in Lexware. This customer must be manually assigned to the imported order in the eCommerce interface
Orders can also be taken over for new customers.
When continuing the document, enter “? “and start the search. This starts the dialog for creating a new customer. The data from Handyman is transferred, card number is assigned automatically, match code
Similar to standard. However, customer no. and match code are automatically filled in here
5. Assigning the order to an existing customer
If the customer already exists in Lexware, he must be assigned to the order.
- Select the order in the order from the job list
- Select the Customer tab
- The customer list is now filtered to the Name field. This should automatically select the right customer
- Assign the selected customer to the order by clicking on the “Assign customer” button.
- Alternatively, you can remove the filter and select and assign another customer.
- In the Kd No. field, you can see the customer number that has now been assigned.
6. Delete the export file
When all jobs have been imported into Lexware, delete the file that you selected in step three.
7. Continuation of the order in Lexware
The order is imported into Lexware as an order with the document type “Internet order”. The Handyman order number is copied to the Order number field
8. Step-by-step video guide