1. Install Handyman Mobile
2. Start Handyman Mobile
3. If necessary, change the language
- Depending on the device and location, Handyman Mobile may not be launched in German
- Use the menu button at the top left to open the menu
- From the Settings menu, select Language
- Select your language from the list
3. Enter the server address
Handyman Cloud users do not need to make any changes here as this is already the default setting.
Open the menu via the menu button at the top left
- From the Settings menu, select Connections
- Enter the values you have been given.
- The values for server address and port are mandatory.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet.
4. Start synchronization
- Open the menu
- Tap on the Synchronize button
5. Select your company
- Enter the password for the company that was given to you
6. Select the user assigned to you
- Enter the password for the user that was given to you