We are pleased that you chose Handyman!
Handyman Quick Start is designed to help you get started. It supplements the product documentation and, if necessary, the instruction and training provided by the Handyman consultant.
The aim of Handyman Quick Start is to summarize the essential steps of the basic configuration of a simple system and to provide Set the sequence for the individual steps — so that you can find further details from the other documents as needed.
In addition to the basic configuration, Handyman Office includes many other configuration options. As part of Handyman Quick Start, you don't need to change anything here. Keep the default values as they are. These configuration options are intended for setting up complex systems that are accompanied by a Handyman consultant.
Handyman is available in two different forms:
- As a cloud solution (Handyman Cloud) - here, the necessary infrastructure is operated by GSGroup. Auf diese Variante bezieht sich dieser Quick Start Guide.
- As an on-premise installation - this is where your IT takes care of the operation.
The Handyman system consists of 3 components, all of which must be available to use Handyman:
- Handyman Server - Provided via Handyman Cloud by GSGroup.
- Handyman Office — the workplace for dispatchers and service managers. For Handyman Cloud, installation is done via Microsoft Store. In the on-premise variant, installation is carried out by your IT department.
- Handyman Mobile — the app for service technicians. Installation is usually carried out by the user via the Google Play Store, Microsoft Store or Apple App Store.
2. Installation von Handyman Office
Folgen Sie den Anweisungen des Artikels "Installation von Handyman Office für Handyman Cloud".
3. Beachten Sie die Anweisungen für die Schnittstelle zu Ihrem ERP-System
The remaining chapters of Handyman Quick Start assume that you are using Handyman without an integration to another system.
If you want to use Handyman with an integration to a ERP system, merchandise management system, accounting system, etc., be sure to follow the instructions for the respective integration.
Depending on the integration, it is imperative that you create individual master data (e.g. customers, articles, cost items) in this system and not in Handyman Office!
4. Starten Sie Handyman Office
Folgen Sie den Anweisungen des Artikels "Handyman Office für Handyman Cloud starten".
When you log in for the first time, use the login details provided by have been notified to GSGroup: When you create your system, a user is created for Handyman Office with the System Administrator right, with whom you must log on to the system to perform the setups described below. Im weiteren Verlauf von Handyman Quick Start können Sie diesen Benutzer überschreiben mit Ihren persönlichen Daten.