In collaboration with nVent, GSGroup has developed checklist templates for working with Raychem heat cables.
Instructions for using the checklists can be obtained by contacting nVent.
How do I access the templates?
Click on the link "nVent checklist templates" below to download a packaged file (zip) containing the templates. The package also includes the installation guide in PDF format.
The checklist templates will be included in version 9.6.4 of Handyman Office.
Installation guide for checklist templates
All checklist templates are located in a folder within the Handyman installation on your local PC or server.
NB! It is enough that a user has the template in their installation for the checklist to be added to the system.
- Unzip the files from the zip file you downloaded from the link above
- Copy the checklist templates (2 .slu files) to the correct folder:
- Handyman location can be, for example, "C:\GSGroup" for local installation
- 0414 is the folder where the Norwegian templates are located. The company language in Handyman determines which folder is used for checklist templates.
- Answer "Yes" to the question of replacing existing files
- <Handyman plassering>\Handyman\DLL\Templates\0414
- Open Handyman Office
- Navigate to Configuration > Checklists
- Select "New (from template)" from the menu
- Search for the template: type "Raychem" in the search field and select search
- Select one and press OK.
- Repeat for all templates.
PS!Remember to make these checklists available to professional groups