- Create a milestone, point for follow-up, time stamp of a specific Event.
- Possibility to configure sending an automated and customized SMS or email to a customer contact, or internal contact.
- Library of events, and which events are to be used in certain situations, can be configured by the Office coordinators.
- Event-templates are often combined with orders of the same Service order groups
- Discuss in the group how events are intended to be used in each specific scenario and customer case, especially when external communication.
- Apply Activity setting, so that warnings and deadline for Events put on hold according to a defined time schedule, and take Holidays and Weekends into account.
- Add a unique event to an order from Handyman Office.
- Add an Event template (pre-set combination of one or several events) to an order from Handyman Office
- Add an Event template to all new orders of a specified Service order group (Order category)
- Add an Event template to track SLA agreements in Service Contracts
About events and actions
Events can result in:
- A mark/notification in the Handyman Office order interface, in the Handyman Today-plugin for events, or in the Handyman database available for customized reporting.
- An SMS with a customized text to a list of recipients
- An Email with a customized text to a list of recipients
Event texts can include dynamic text segments so information from the specific order can be inserted in the subject or body of the email or text message.
There is a library of Event action types. Each type has its own characteristics and can be combined in each Event to form a variety of communication and follow-up plans.
Event actions can either be triggered manually, by Office or Mobile users, automatically, or relative to previous event action.