Why did I get red crosses or error message on the upgrade of the database during an Handyman Office upgrade?
The red crosses or error message you get on the upgrade of the Handyman database tells you that the upgrade of the database failed. The update of Handyman Office application itself was in fact a success - so it's only the database update that failed.
This can be solved the following way:
- Open Handyman ControlCenter
- Navigate to menu "SQL Server"
- Select "Folder for backup"
- Set backup-location (It is recommended to choose a location the SQL-server has available)
- Choose "Upgrade" to upgrade the database manually
If you still run into an "Installation Failed" warning, please contact Support