Why did I get red crosses or error message on the upgrade of the database during an Handyman Office upgrade?
The red crosses or error message you receive during the upgrade of the Handyman database tells you that the database upgrade failed. The update of the Handyman Office application itself was actually a success - so it's only the database update that failed.
This can be solved the following way:
- Open Handyman ControlCenter
- Navigate to menu "SQL Server"
- Select "Folder for backup"
- Set backup-location (It is recommended to choose a location the SQL-server has available)
- Choose "Upgrade" to upgrade the database manually
If you still run into an "Installation Failed" warning, please contact Support