I can see the travel log and trips on my mobile device, but when I select a trip to add to an order, the order picker (the icon with a check-mark on the bottom right) doesn't appear.
This happens when there are no defined cost elements for the electronic travel log. Either create a cost element to be used for electronic travel logbook, or modify an existing cost element.
Enable electronic travel log registration:
- Navigate to Configuration > Cost Element
- Select the cost element used for travel registrations
- Navigate to tab "Driver's log/GPS travel log"
- Check the checkbox in the "GPS travel log settings"
- Click OK
- User must now perform a sync on the mobile device for the settings to take effect