- This is the first delivery from our strategic project to move Handyman into a more modern and scalable platform. The focus in the first delivery has been improvements in the way we load the database server.
- As part of the project, we have seen that we need more usage data from our customers. In the Office settings you can adjust what is sent back to us.
- New geocoding service to retrieve map position based on address
- Fixed an issue where invoice rules made duplicate records
- Added a new standard Norwegian checklist for infection risk
- The database indexes are validated to increase performance
- Database triggers have been modified to reduce the load on the database server
- More performance improvements in Office
- Several performance improvements when synchronizing mobile devices and import / export towards ERP integrations
- Updating frameworks to improve usability and increase stability.
All changes related to integration can be found in our API documentation: Handyman Reference Guide
This version was launched in September 2020