Sales Persons / Purchasers can be selected and exported using the standard procedure described in the overview article on exporting basic data.
Relevance for Handyman
- Sales Persons / Purchasers are imported into Handyman as users for Handyman Office.
- Users are exported to Handyman with the role "Official in Charge".
- The User ID required for logon to Handyman Office is set to the Code of the Sales Person / Purchaser.
- No password is set.
Further configuration in Handyman Office
If the person should be able to use Handyman Office, then you have to
- assign the user to a department.
Departments are not exported from BC as there is no natural counterpart in BC for a Handyman department.
- assign a license for Handyman Office to the Sales Persons / Purchasers exported from BC.
In addition you may apply further configuration like:
- Assign the Role "System Administrator"
- Change the Role to "Department Official in Charge"
- Assign user Profiles
- Limit access to data from selected departments
- Change the language
- Set a password - if no password is
For more information check the article about user configuration.