It is possible to have the same Handyman Mobile licence on more than one device.
The intention is that users can register materials and hours, take pictures, on their mobile device out in the field and have the ability to switch over to a device with a bigger screen and keyboard to description texts and summaries.
Users with multiple devices must be aware of the following.
- There is a limit of 5 separate logins per licence.
- When switching devices the user has to log out of their current device first.
- If you try to synchronize another device without logging out you will get a warning about losing unsynchronized entries.
- It is possible to force the new login if users do not have access to the other device.
- A password is required for this function to work properly.
- In the user overview there will be a separate row for each unique login and the top row will represent the latest synchronization.
To activate this function there is a checkbox under Configuration → Company → Other.
- Handyman Office version 9.2.1 or newer
- The new Handyman Mobile (Xamarin) app. Read more about this here