This tab covers all rules and settings affecting Handyman Mobile for the selected user.
Material and Logistics
This section covers what store the user picks material from by default and if they are able to edit details like prices.
Access to purchase orders for directly ordering materials from suppliers is also covered here.
In this menu you can set permissions for entering cost elements on Handyman Mobile.
- Entering hours for employees without Handyman Mobile means that they must be a participant on the order but they do not require their own Handyman Mobile licence.
- Entering hours for employees with Handyman Mobile makes it possible to record cost elements on other participants that have a Handyman Mobile licence.
- Showing a warning when changing employees will display a yellow triangle next to the name field when the cost element is recorded on an employee other that the user.
- Allowing users to agree prices for cost elements mean that they can offer discounts on hours to customers.
To make a free order appear on Handyman Mobile, it must fit within the user's filter.
The filter on the right side indicates the main selection. You can set it to show orders from specific users or entire departments.
As an addition to the filter, it is also possible to set a post code range for the selection.
This is used to narrow down the selection of free orders to the user's geographical area.
If you need to limit the amount of data sent to a specific user you can turn off sending department and user documents during synchronization.
If your company uses quotes this is where you specify permission to offer quotes and the maximum amount that the user can quote a customer.
Companies using the service module can adjust the permissions for what users can do with equipment on Handyman Mobile.
The final section covers option that do not belong anywhere else.
- Allowing a user to change all checklists will make completed and partially completed checklists visible on Handyman Mobile.
- With permission to add or change tasks on Handyman Mobile a user is not limited to completing the tasks assigned in the Resource Planner.
- Excluding new orders from the calendar means that it will not show up in the Resource Planner.