This section covers all users in Handyman Office and on Handyman Mobile.
In the list it is possible to display different information from the user's details.
For example the 'Mobile device' column will show the type of device the user has synchronized, the version of operating system on the device, and the version of Handyman Mobile that is installed.
At the top there is a search box and a dropdown menu for filtering the list.
The dropdown menu can display users in a specific department, users without a department, and former employees. By default it is set to display all users.
By right-clicking the header of the list a column choose can be brought up that shows what field are available for the list.
To add or remove a column you simply drag them to or from the chooser window to the list.
For companies with many users it may be advantageous to group users by one of the columns in order to create collapsible menus in the list.
At the top there are buttons for expanding or collapsing all groupings in the list.
On the left there are buttons for managing the users.
- Creating new users in Handyman Office is only possible if there is no integration with an ERP system, or if the integration type is only for invoicing or independent.
- The edit button opens the menu for detailed configuration of the selected user.
- Deleting a user removes them from their department and places them in the category 'Former employees'.
- It is possible to send messages to employees.
These messages can either be sent to the email address listed for the user or on their next synchronization of Handyman Mobile.
- Deactivating the license of a Handyman Mobile user will force them to log in again the next time they synchronize.
This will replace all the Handyman-data on their device so make sure their latest registrations are synchronized before deactivating.
- Changing a users password requires the password from the currently logged in user.
If said user does not have a password then you only need to specify the new password.
- The button for reactivating a user is only applicable for users in the category 'Former employees'.
Reactivating a former employee removes the deleted tag and places them in the category 'Not assigned employees'.
- Assigning a user profile can be used in combination with multi-select to set the profile for multiple users at the same time.
For details about user profiles see the corresponding article.