When you want to link Handyman and e-conomic together, there is some information we need and perhaps some preparations you need to make. Our salespeople and consultants are happy to help you with this.
Information we need from you to get started
The integration with Handyman sets some requirements for how goods and services are structured in e-conomic so that it works in the best possible way for you.
Product groups for registering time and other costs
Here it may be necessary to reorganize your product groups before we start. Handyman differentiates between goods and time.
- There must not be a mixture of goods and hours in the same product group
- The easiest is to create a new group for time and other costs and move the few existing items for this there
Default values for new customers created in Handyman
Customers created in Handyman will be assigned these values so that the customer is ready for use in e-conomic. The customer is only created when an invoice is created for a new customer.
- Default currency - DKK, NOK, EUR
- Terms of payment
- Layout for invoice (Under Customer setup)
- Should invoices be booked automatically? - Default will be "Yes"
Create link with e-conomic
Coming Later (API Keys)
Transfer customers and products
If you upgrade from Smartday, this is taken care of automatically.
When creating the integration, we will ensure that products and customers are transferred.