Order categories are used to sub-divide orders within their specific types when more distinction than work order, repair order, service order, or installation order is needed.
An order category can be assigned to a specific department in the company.
It is also possible to set a category as the default for all orders created and they will be marked with a star.
If Handyman Mobile users create orders, they must have access to the order category by defining it in the setup.
Other options include requirements for customer signatures and using checklists related to the site or equipment in the Service Module.
Each order category can be set up with it's own dispatch rules for synchronization, budget template, and terms for quotes.
In the lower section there are tabs for different settings that can be included in the order category.
- Default checklists has a list of checklists that will be added to the order when it is created
It is possible to set additional rules for the checklists included in the order category.
- Default events has a list of events that will be added to the order when it is created
- Default groupings has a list of groupings and grouping rules that will be available when recording materials or hours on the order
- Cost elements restrictions allows you to limit the amount of cost elements visible to users who record hours on the order
- Cost elements to sign for show what cost elements that require a customer signature when recorded on Handyman Mobile (only for legacy version of Handyman Mobile)
- Skills allows you to specify what employees that can be added as participants
- Resource planner settings allows you to assign the color that is used on tasks and the standard length of a task related to the order category