1. Install the Extension from MS Appsource
You need to be a system administrator in Business Central to perform this step.
- Open Microsoft Appsource:
- Search for "GSgroup Handyman"
Select the entry for "Handyman Field-Service Management for Dynamics 365"
- Install the free trial:
2. Establish the connection to the Handyman-Server
Add the Permission Set „GSGROUP Handyman“ to all Business Central Users that shall use the Extension
Like this, the settings of the extension can be opened:
- Edit the card in edit-mode and enter the values provided by GSGroup in the highligthed fields:
3. First functional check
- Within Basic Data and Settings activate the option "ExportSettings"
- Click on the button "Export using standard tables"
- Upon the first export the system will ask you for permissions. Once these are granted no further confirmation is required.
- You will see a message confirming successful export